FISC FREE RACE WEEKEND
FISC is proud to make the following offer :-
If you have never raced with FISC before (*), you may take part in your first FISC race weekend.
FREE OF CHARGE
Here's how to do it.
- Simply pick ANY race from the current FISC calendar
- Fill in the Guest driver form & please write clearly on it somewhere "FREE RACE"
- Fax the form to the number shown on it.
- Tell your wife, you've found an amazing deal & to pack, you're going abroad for the weekend.
The details & small print
Basically THERE IS NO SMALL PRINT !
Just about the only restrictions are that your Spridget must be a competition car & run on road tyres. You must have a valid EU Race licence , Helmet & Nomex race suit.
- This offer is valid for 2002 & 2003 ( we may extend it after that too !).
- It is only valid for your first ever event with us.
- You may pick ANY weekend event you wish. So, if you've always wanted to drive the Nordschleife, here's your chance for FREE. Or if you pick ANY OTHER EVENT, you'll get 2 qualifying sessions & 2 races.
- ALL YOUR FOOD & DRINK for the weekend IS FREE ( for you & a guest). - This is the same food & hospitality as a regular FISC member gets.
Antonio Bertini & Simon Page qualifying
If you want to see the current FISC calendar please use the following links :-
You could be in this group
If you are interested in taking part in this offer, please download the form using the following button and print it off.
Fill it out ( don't forget to write clearly on it somewhere "FREE RACE" ) & Fax it.
DOWNLOAD THE FORM
(It may take a while please be patient)
Please give us at LEAST 2 weeks notice.
Need a Ferry ?
Since most FISC races take part on mainland Europe, UK drivers may need a ferry.
You can make use of the FISC Ferry service.
Ferry crossing are Dover -> Calais & return.
YOU may choose ANY TIMES & ANY DATES that suit you.
The FISC Ferry Service costs 199 GBP.
You are not, however, obliged to use this service,
YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY FREE TO ARRANGE YOUR OWN FERRY CROSSING SHOULD YOU CHOOSE.
If you want to use the FISC Ferry Service, please use the following link :-
ferry request form
I assure you, there are no hidden catches in this offer. You may contact your local FISC representative (via the CONTACT US page ) should you want to discuss any point.
13 cars racing through the Bus stop chicane (Spa)
We are sure once you've tried us you will want to comeback for more.
* - To qualify for a FREE Race weekend, you must be new to FISC.
( To make this clear here, If you drove in Spa, as a HALFORDS/FADS driver, YOU STILL QUALIFY FOR A FREE RACE ).
If you are in any doubt please contact your local country representitive (via the CONTACT US page ).